Friday, July 18, 2008

Average Day

My Joys! Justin and Elianna on the 4th of July

Some people have asked me, "So what's an average day like for you? " To fully answer their question I would have to refer them to Elianna. My time is her time and I'm loving every minute of it. Motherhood has been an amazing, rewarding, and yet tiring God-given role. I get to take the role of servant and she gets to take the role of learner. She's our little disciple and who could better teach her the ropes than good 'ole mom...right? Don't comment on this one mom. To answer the question more fully about what my day is like I've included Elianna's schedule in the right-side column. During her wake times we usually read books, have pool parties (baby pool that is) with our friends and neighbor the Grogg's, or go for a walk. My current frustration is not having a car so we are pretty limited on where we can go. Some days my world feels very small, as any mother of small kids would probably yell "Amen," but better a small world with her than a large one with out her and Justin.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Enjoy every minute with her. She will appreciate it when she gets older. My three girls all want to be SAHM when they get bigger. I guess I did an okay job since they want to be just like me. Morgan just told us the other day that her husband can go to work so that she can stay home with the kids. She thought it would be better that way. HeeHee. I brainwashed her well. Love ya, Beth