Thursday, July 17, 2008

We Finally Have A Blog!


Hi friends and family, guess what? We finally have a blog. I know, I know it has taken us a while, but I'm not the best with technology so I'm learning baby step by baby step. I'm actually pretty excited about starting a blog because I think it will be a good form of therapy! You will get countless pages detailing all my frustrations of what it's like living overseas. What could possibly be more interesting? Ok-I know, you are here for Elianna, but Justin and I are people too. Well, I can't blame you for loving her. She is pretty cute.

We hope you enjoy our blog. I will do my best to keep it updated and full of photos of our family. Have patience while I figure this thing out. We will be moving Aug. 15th too, so I might be MIA for a while. We love you all.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Hi Guys---
I'm so excited to find out about your blog! I've definitely added it to my favorite list and have subscribed to it. (I'm just not cool enough for Facebook:)

Eliana is so sweet and adorable. You guys are so blessed and we appreciate you so much!

Susie Bryan