Sunday, August 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Hello everyone. It has been almost a month since my last post. It has been a whirl wind of a month, but we are finally in our new home and I'm able to "nest" once again. I have enough pictures for several blogs so in the next few days I will try and post several articles, but for now I wanted to catch you up on the best part--our new home. We moved into a "fixer-upper" but thankfully Justin is good with fixing things. I think it is a source of stress relief for him too. Here is a little overview of our new home: 4 bedrooms (our room, Ellie's room, guest room, and office for Justin); 1 sm. bathroom with shower and a closet toilet; BIG kitchen (yippee); living room and dining room combo; with a garage and garden in process outside. Here are a few pics of the new house.

The Living/Dining Room

The Kitchen

Ok, it is taking forever to upload these pictures today. So I will stop with the picture tour and maybe convince Justin to give you a video walk through of our house later today. At least you can see a little of our new home. Hope you all are doing well. Have a good Sunday!

3 comments:

Tara said...

wow!!

look at that kitchen! =]

i can imagine you're already putting it to good use...

i enjoy keeping up with y'all on this. thanks for blogging.

much love.

The African Groggs said...

I can just see Justin's detailed paint job on those kitchen cabinets... :)

Angie said...

yay for a new place...and a HUGE kitchen!