Sunday, August 3, 2008

Packing

We have been packing almost everyday for the past couple days getting ready to move. We didn't want to move, but our land lord's daughter wanted our home (which is located right below his) so out we go. Can't blame her, it has been a wonderful house and I'm really going to miss it. It has represented security, comfort, and peace in a not always friendly culture. God has provided a wonderful new house for us to make into a home. The new place is wonderful, but I'm a little tired of moving. Good thing the bible says our home is in heaven. At least there is one home I will never have to move away from.

Elianna has been a champ while packing. She has no idea what is going on, but it sure is fun in her eyes. So many boxes to play with, so little time. One day Justin and I were packing in the bedroom when Elianna crawled away. I didn't hear anything for a while, so I wondered what was going on. When I found her she was going through one of our book boxes. It was so cute I had to take a video of her. Her career as a librarian is off to a good start! All she needs to learn now is how to read. Eating the pages might be a resume killer too.

2 comments:

Angie said...

she's cute! she can help me pack all my boxes too...i have some pretty good books she'd like:-) curious george, where the wild things are, you know...the classics:-)

The African Groggs said...

gabby is trying to talk to ellie's video right now :)