Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hair, Hair, Hair



Hi, we are back!! It has been forever since I have posted, but I hope to remedy that soon. This posting isn't very revolutionary concerning our family or daughter, BUT it is a major part of our lives. This major truth is HAIR, HAIR, HAIR. Elianna has a ton of it. Some days I dream of waking up and finding that she somehow became bald during the night, but at the same time I really enjoy fixing it and trying to tame the monster. The lady who cleans our house informed me that parents here cut their children's hair short until 2 years of age. Now I know why. Some days I think about joining in on this cultural norm, but then I can never muster up the courage to do it. It just makes Elianna, Elianna. Here are a few memorial hair pictures.

No comments: