Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kitchen Help

Who ever designed our kitchen forgot one little detail: cabinet doors! Elianna is loving it because everything is so accessible for her little hands to grab and explore. Thankfully my friend Reasa helped me arrange our kitchen when we moved-in so that it would be child proof. My mom is making curtains to work as doors, but until those arrive via mail Elianna is having the time of her life (and I'm always out of breath). Thought I would share pictures of my little "helper."

Elianna is leaning on the only cabinet in our kitchen that as doors. Why? Because she knows that Cheerios from grandma are inside. Look at that smile. She can't wait to sink her 2 teeth into them.



2 comments:

Angie said...

ellie is getting so big!

Christina said...

ADORABLE!!! Could she BE any cuter?!?! Love you guys!!